Sahabat ღ Selamanya

_______________________[ Subscribe to Sahabat ღ Selamanya by Email ]________________________

Song Of The Rain



Song Of The Rain 

I am dotted silver threads dropped from heaven By the gods. 
Nature then takes me, to adorn Her fields and valleys. 

I am beautiful pearls, plucked from the Crown of Ishtar by the daughter of Dawn 
To embellish the gardens. 

When I cry the hills laugh 
When I humble myself the flowers rejoice; 
When I bow, all things are elated. 

The field and the cloud are lovers And between them I am a messenger of mercy. 
I quench the thirst of one I cure the ailment of the other. 

The voice of thunder declares my arrival 
The rainbow announces my departure. 
I am like earthly life, which begins at 
The feet of the mad elements and ends Under the upraised wings of death. 

I emerge from the heard of the sea' Soar with the breeze. 
When I see a field in Need, I descend and embrace the flowers and 
The trees in a million little ways. 

I touch gently at the windows with my Soft fingers, 
and my announcement is a Welcome song. 
All can hear, but only The sensitive can understand. 

The heat in the air gives birth to me, But in turn I kill it, 
As woman overcomes man with 
The strength she takes from him. 

I am the sigh of the sea 
The laughter of the field 
The tears of heaven. 

So with love 
Sighs from the deep sea of affection
Laughter from the colorful field of the spirit 
Tears from the endless heaven of memories.

Sahabat ღ Selamanya

[ Grab this Headline Animator ]